iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

Frankie's Jorunal

Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Frankie's Jorunal Empty Frankie's Jorunal

Post  Jing Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Entry 1

Well friends for posterity's sake, and also in the belief that my life may be threatened I have decided to take on the task of a Journal. I have decided to try and join the Paladins of Pelor in hopes that they will aid me in being rid of this benevolent being that is hunting me everywhere I go. They seem very welcoming and willing to except outsiders, all I had to do was tell them I worships that Pelor guy. They even are gonna give me free room and board so I don't have to go see Markorov. He's Just gonna yell at me, and try and get me to do stuff for that stinking guild. Well tonight is my first ceremony and I have to learn the prayers before I get there... oh what fun it is to play the fool.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Frankie's Jorunal Empty Re: Frankie's Jorunal

Post  Jing Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Entry 10

I hate this, no matter where I go it follows me. I didn't swear on my blood I would serve him the rest of my life, my father's father did. And now the paladins are even suspicious of me, I thought they were suppose to help the weak. I guess I will have to put out a request for help. Maybe someone will be dumb enough to help me. I used the rest of my money buying those demon warding chicken bone meal from that crazy old dude. I hope I never have to deal with him again.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Entry 17

I have it all planned out I will play hookie until whoever took the flyer from Moe's comes looking for me, then I, the bumbling idiot will cause a disturbance it will be great... hopefully he or she comes today, If I miss too much those two jerk bags will come and beat me up again. Maybe whenever I leave town I will kill them in their sleep. Wishful thinking, I couldn't even kill that she-demon who tricked me.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Entry 18

Why? I owe this man more that I know. But still I hate owing people. Oh well maybe it will be fun. I will just keep playing the fool, you really don't care what I do right, Dark Queen?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:16 am