iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

Welcome to Bartington!

Poll

Which sounds more exciting?

[ 1 ]
    Welcome to Bartington! I_vote_lcap50%Welcome to Bartington! I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Welcome to Bartington! I_vote_lcap50%Welcome to Bartington! I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Welcome to Bartington! Empty Welcome to Bartington!

Post  Bort Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Welcome to the Realm of Bartington! Prepare for adventure and for glory! Please create your character to your liking. All the normal races are welcome! All the normal classes are also welcome! Your character will start at level one but early levels will come quickly. Choose whichever background you prefer for the benefits you desire. Your character unfortunately... doesn't seem to be remembering that past.... O well. You start without any equipment and without any gold but hopefully you will find some soon....
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Welcome to Bartington! Empty Re: Welcome to Bartington!

Post  Bort Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:08 pm

This thread will be for information regarding the quest. This quest will be slightly different as a number of "NPCs" will be available for recruiting for your mission to ensure that a strong party can be formed instead of just having the two of you. So feel free to pick classes you want to play and don't feel pressured to try to play someone with a wide array of abilities or to make a balanced party. There will be a number of situations that will require different skill sets to successfully accomplish so hopefully all classes can shine in different areas. One recommendation is that each of you choose a similar alignment. A lawful good Paladin would probably not fair well campaigning with a chaotic evil necromancer. The world you are entering has different entities striving for more power. Good luck in your adventure!

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:32 pm