iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

2 posters

Traveling Convo

Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Traveling Convo Empty Traveling Convo

Post  Jing Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:15 am

While traveling on thier way in search of treasure Kran asks Bort about his going ons.

Bort it has been a while! What have you been up too?
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Traveling Convo Empty Re: Traveling Convo

Post  Bort Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 pm

I suppose it has been awhile. Well, Bartopia has been growing and for awhile I stayed in town and helped my father. But I grew tired of that pretty quickly. I don't think I'm the lordly governing type. So I withdrew a little bit but stayed in the area. Then my grandfather left town. He never said where he was going and father never said much about it. They simply rode off early one morning heading north with a couple of mercenaries or soldiers or something. Father came back the next evening. They took quite a few supplies. I'm not really worried, my grandfather can take care of himself. He is getting older, but his mind is strong. If anything I should be worried for the men who went with him. I did go looking for him awhile back. I headed north for several days and zigzagged across the country side. I searched for months and never saw any sign of him. He probably found his way to a distant city and settled into a library. I myself have kind of moved into Moetown. Opened up a kind of shop with some friends. I've got a few connections and have been able to keep an eye on things happening in the area. I guess it is a good thing I came along when I did and was able to save you from those bandits.....
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Bort on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Traveling Convo Empty Sad Kran? :'(

Post  Jing Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:06 am

Spoiler:

Indeed, although I do not believe we would have been defeated by those weaklings. Surely you jest. Do you not have more faith in your companions, this saddens me sneaky Bort. Dejected, Kran pets his trihorn for comfort.

Last edited by Jing on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : roll and repond)
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:03 pm

Spoiler:

I know the two of you could have easily handled yourself. I just like to get in on the fun.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Traveling Convo Empty Ehh

Post  Jing Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:14 pm

I know but I just wanted to practice my bluff. Kran snickers with delight.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:18 am