iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

The Tale of the Ninja Bunny: Episode 1 - Vermin

Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Tale of the Ninja Bunny: Episode 1 - Vermin Empty The Tale of the Ninja Bunny: Episode 1 - Vermin

Post  Jing Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:25 am

A bunny bonded down the dark alley with a piece of paper held tight in its mouth. When he decided that the coast was clear and no one was watching in a poof of smoke the black furred rabbit transformed into a hooded male figure garbed in black. He was a young looking man with bright green eyes. He begins to examine the piece of paper a little better. He had been told to come retrieve the bounty flyer from the tavern master. The picture was of a scrawny buck-toothed man with large goofy ears and wirey hair. Steve thinks to himself.This man is in charge of a group of bandits? He has already been told where to go to find this shady individual. Moetown's sewer system is the most likely location of the bandit's secret lair. A quick check of his gear leads him to believe that he is prepared for for his mission.

Last edited by Jing on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Red color)
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Tale of the Ninja Bunny: Episode 1 - Vermin Empty Down the Rabbit Hole!

Post  Jing Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 am

Steve makes his way to the nearest sewer grate, makes sure that no one is looking, and turnes into a rabbit. Squeezing through the grate with relative ease he follows the tunnel until it opens up into a larger damp dark tunnel. He continues for a while in rabbit form down the tunnel until he saw the faint glow of a light up ahead. Silently he crept, keeping to the shadows as he investigated the light source. It was a side passageway that branched off the main tunnel. Creeping up he peers around the corner, at the end of the passage way was a door with a guard posted out front in a chair passed out. I guess they assume no one is going to come down to this filth to get them... he thought to himself. He then changed into his half-beast, half-man form. As he approached he noticed that in his hand was an empty tankard. Some guard... Upon further insection of the man he realized that the man infact was actually dead, and when he check his body for a key, or anything really, the body had already been picked clean. Must have poisoned his drink. Maybe someone beat me too it, or an inside job. I must be extra careful. When he finally decided to try the door he realized that it was already unlocked. Quietly he cracked the door open and peeked inside.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Tale of the Ninja Bunny: Episode 1 - Vermin Empty Late to the Party!

Post  Jing Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:06 am

As he peered into the room that has been repurposed into a bandit safehouse, he notices that the bandits have been up to much more than just pillaging. The back wall of the room has been torn down revealing a rediscovered tunnel. The room was lit by torchlight and the smell of ale filled the room. Two bandits lay slumped over at a table in the corner, which he presummed to be dead as well. Quietly he snuck into the room. I wonder what they have found down here underneath Moetown. Steve wondered while he checked the bodies for any signs of life. Definatly dead, but still warm. I am not too far behind. His primary target was not here maybe he is down this tunnel. Taking care to be extra quiet he made his way down the dark tunnel.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Tale of the Ninja Bunny: Episode 1 - Vermin Empty Myserious Glows and Magical Doors!

Post  Jing Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:58 am

He traveled down the tunnel for what quite a while with all the twists and turns until the tunnel opened up into a large cavern. Fresh foot prints along with drag marks lead him to belive that more than likely the person to beat him here needs his target alive. Something that he took for granted the entire trip so far was light. He began to notice that it was not getting darker as he scanned the cavern, but there was a source of light somewhere. Not only that but the entire passageway was lit as well. Whats going on here? Are they afraid of the dark? He made the decision to head towards the source of light in a round about way, skirting along the outermost wall. Every so often he would come accross another tunnel opening but they were all so black the darkness was palplable. Sometimes when he crossed infront of an entrance he felt like he was being watched, and maybe he was by the darkness. Using the various rock collums as cover he approached the light source. The closer he got he realized that the rock collums had been carved by someone with ornate statues in random places along the rock faces, and as he grew nearer to the mysterious glow the carvings became more frequent. Most just resembled faces, and they seemed to be watching him where ever he would go within the cavern. Then he discovered the light source, An ancient door had been carved into the wall of the cavern, and a tiled floor leading up to the entrance. Running down the edge of the floor were large spikes with glowing tips. The tips seemed to be made out of some different kind of rock, or maybe they were enchanted by some very powereful magic. The door was beautiful, forbading, and giant. It was also slightly open, enough for two people walking side by side. I don't think this was part of my contract.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Tale of the Ninja Bunny: Episode 1 - Vermin Empty I Smell a Rat!

Post  Jing Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 am

Stop, leave.... alone! Don't take me...I don't know any..... As Steve quietly crept down the dark erie tunnel he could barely make out the cries for help. Poor soul. If I have time I'll save her. They can't be too far, He thought to himself. He continued down the long corridor until he once again no longer needed to rely on his dark vision. Looking back the darkness once again seemed very much alive, and if he dared could step into an ocean of night. Then some voices caught his ears, Boss said to kill all the humans, so we did. Boss said to bring the lady, so we did. Boss said to wait here, so we are. Brother, Boss said he will make us rich. Boss has been right so far, so he has. Brother, Why did we have to make the lady sleep again? She was giving me a headache, so she sleeps. Before reaching the end of the tunnel Steve transformed back into his rabbit form. This is going to be fun, He thought to himself.

Sponsored content

The Tale of the Ninja Bunny: Episode 1 - Vermin Empty Re: The Tale of the Ninja Bunny: Episode 1 - Vermin

Post  Sponsored content