iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

2 posters

The Monastery

Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

The Monastery  Empty The Monastery

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:16 am

Walking through the streets of Moetown after completing his quest and biding a fond farewell to his companions, Geoffrey makes his way back to the monastery. As he reaches the large stone structure, he enters through the main door. After hearing the comments made by the newly awakened "Primary", he has given much thought to this new phenomena which Primary called "the Darkness". Being the type of person who despises all wicked creatures that seek to do harm to those who pursue truth, justice, and peace, Geoffrey feels a strong urge to investigate this new threat. He decides to begin his search here at the monastery and to talk with the lecturing woman who spoke of a plight among the woodland creatures of the realm....

[Geoffrey looks to see if the lecture is still in session]
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Monastery  Empty Re: The Monastery

Post  Jing Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 am

The lecture is not in session, but a lady in a white robe with glasses on sits at the desk next to the podium from which the lectures are made from. There is a banner above her desk that reads, "Pneomoks are not the enemy!"
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 am

Geoffrey walks up to the lady
    Excuse me, but I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time.... You see I've heard of a rumor of some ancient evil and I believe it may have some sort of connection to what a farmer said was affecting the animals in this region. I'm just wanting to ask a few questions if that would be alright?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:03 am

She looks up from her desk and addresses the questions posed upon her. Well unfortunately when it comes to this evil entity most of Moe town is left in the dark. As far as Farmer Dan goes, his plague of creatures is nothing more that a few harmless Pneomoks feeding on his crops. However, there is something affecting the ecosystem in the area. Oh, my name is Professor Willow, and who might you be?
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:42 am

My name is Geoffrey. What exactly are these Pneomoks that you speak of? Are they some type of woodland creature?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:04 am

They are a new type of creature that have come from another realm entirely, recently introduced into this world. Mostly harmless, but they can be violent when provoked. We can coexist with these intelligent creatures and both the Pneomoks and ourselves will benefit. However people like Farmer Dan would rather just exterminate them, and others will just use them to gain power.. She pulls out a ruby crystal set in an alabaster sphere. Come on out Marie. With a bright streak of light a creature appears on the table. The creature with a purple tint to its furless skin with large ears wearing glasses and a small forehead horn, nods at Geoffrey and then begins to help organize the Professors things.. This is Marie, she is a nidarin a type of Pneomoks. She is my assistant, although much more intelligent than the rest of her species, most Pneomoks are as intelligent as a small child, and thus have emotions as well. It is my mission to share this with the population here and hopefully one day we can live happily with these brilliant and magnificent beings.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:43 am

Geoffrey looks at the creature with interest for a moment before resuming his coversation with Willow
    Well you have been very helpful and kind. This is very intriguing and some time soon I may return to discover more about these creatures, but I must go for now. I still have to be debriefed at the adventurer's guild. Thank you very much for your time, good day.
    Geoffrey walks out the door and makes his way to the adventurer's guild

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:30 am