iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

2 posters

The arena (floor 1)

Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

The arena (floor 1) Empty The arena (floor 1)

Post  Mr.Hero Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Hey everyone! anybody wanting to have a play by post arena match can use this link.
    The pyromancers.org website tool is pretty simple....
    1) follow the link. the link will bring up the scene viewer tool.
    2) if you need to add tokens (ie. for yourself or another monster) click the tab that says "change map, add or remove tokens". you'll be able to add an image url to have your own personalized token to use for the encounter.
    3) make a move action and do all of your attacks and all that junk, then click the "pass turn" button on the very bottom. This copies the scene and links what you've done so that other players can respond on their turn.
    4) repeat the process on your next turn!

Pretty simple once you get the hang of it. I'll have a plain layout of the arena on this post to be used in other topics for different fights. If you have questions about how to get this to work let me know.

Enjoy!

P.S. the black circles are arena columns while the other things are broken columns.

http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=9603
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

The arena (floor 1) Empty text gridmap for the arena

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:03 pm

I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The arena (floor 1) Empty Re: The arena (floor 1)

Post  Jing Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:11 pm

pyro mancers finally is working!

Sponsored content

The arena (floor 1) Empty Re: The arena (floor 1)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:25 am