iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

2 posters

Reaver Wakes

Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Reaver Wakes Empty Reaver Wakes

Post  Mr.Hero Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:57 pm

The sky is black, the air is cold and in a Cave just outside of Old Lightville, chanting can be heard... Three dark hooded figures stand around a tomb. They are performing a ritual that the Raven Queen herself decreed for them to do. With black candles burning and arcane writings on the tomb, one member steps closer to the tomb and places his hands on the stone wall of the tomb. After uttering some strange words and making a few hand gestures, he steps away. Just then, there comes a rumbling from the ground beneath them and the tomb cracks open. A voice begins to speak:
    Raven Queen: I am the one you call the Raven Queen. May plans in this realm have been foiled too long by the servants of Pelor. He thinks that he has beaten me, but no more! I have instructed you to perform this ritual so that I may create a weapon against Pelor and his pesky paladins! He will need to grow stronger over time but when he is ready, he will be the tool of my vengence! Reaver, rise once again!

The tomb crumbles and a dark purple glow radiates from inside. Reaver emerges from the tomb with a dark purple aura surrounding him. He walks and stands on firm ground once again, it has been ages though he knows not how long he has been away from the realm of the living. The dark priests still trembling from having heard the Raven Queen herself, are in awe at the sight of an actual Revenant.

Weapon.....

The disciples of the Raven Queen present him with a black rod with a red handle

It is time for my first task...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mr.Hero on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : couldn't see the indigo well)
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Reaver Wakes Empty Re: Reaver Wakes

Post  Mr.Hero Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:27 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Reaver
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Reaver Wakes Empty Re: Reaver Wakes

Post  Jing Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:48 pm