iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

2 posters

In the Debriefing Room

Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

In the Debriefing Room Empty In the Debriefing Room

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:20 pm

He opens the door to the room. Inside, there are lanterns hung around the corners of the small rectangular room. There is a table in the middle with a couple of candles and two chairs, one at either end. As he enters the room he lays the paper down on the table and stands by a chair at the far end
    Come in and take a seat Rufus and we'll start the debriefing...
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

In the Debriefing Room Empty Re: In the Debriefing Room

Post  Jing Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:58 am

Rufus saunters in and sit down in the chair, Good to see you again, sir.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Well now Rufus, you were assigned to assist the kidnapped princess. So lets begin...
    He places a case on the table and opens it. Taking a pin, ink, and parchment out of the case he starts to write
    Tell me what happened after you left the guild?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

In the Debriefing Room Empty Kidnapped Princess

Post  Jing Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 am

Well first things first, I went to the armory to stock up on some bullets. I then headed to Moe’s Tavern to get myself some grub. After that I went directly to the contact, Sir Elton. After a brief discussion with the gentleman determined that when filling out the request form he had forgotten to capitalize the word “Princess.” It turns out that the person who was kidnapped happed to be a dog, a beautiful Great Dane dame. Also he thought that she was kidnapped because of the magnificent collar, embroidered with rubies and sapphires. It happened when he was taking her out for her daily walk, “Princess started barking then all of a sudden jerked me off my feet!” Sir Elton sobbed, “I let go of the leash and off she went into the bushes to protect me from our assailants. I followed her, I couldn’t let her protect me! But alas by the time I had arrived it was too late.” Sir Elton said he found the leash snagged on a branch with the clasp broken. He figured that the kidnapper somehow silenced his puppy and ripped the clasp in two. He said that the kidnapper must have had “Unfathomable strength”, and that I should pursue the “villain” with extreme caution. Then he started to cry again as he handed me the leash.

I am not too good at consoling others so I left without sharing my opinion on what happened, my job was to rescue a princess so that’s what I was going to do. I took his normal route that he described. It took me on a very scenic route through the forest. Because I am much better at tracking things in my wolf form, I changed so that I might better pursue the trail. So I continued until I found the brush with a Great Dane sized hole, and followed the trail. I continued for quite a while and found no sign of struggle. It was as I had suspected the leash had been snapped by Princess and she had continued to pursue whatever had spooked her even deeper into the forest. I sniffed around for quite a while; I was not able to keep track of the trail. So I decided that I should begin to think about shelter for the night, however my search was interrupted when I heard the howls of a nearby pack of wolves. Now if you have ever been in a pack you should know that trespassing in someone else’s territory is not a good idea. I had two choices leave, or confront the Alpha in hopes that he would allow me refuge for the night. I went towards the howling only to find a small pack of wolves attempting to bring down a brown bear. I decided to intervene. There was much gnashing of teeth, but together we brought down the bear. Afterwards the Alpha invited me back to their den for refuge for the night, and made me an honorary pack member. Then they introduced me to the newest pack member before me, Princess. They had found her fighting that same bear we had slain earlier, and had to flee because some of the pack members we slain. In the morning, I was able to persuade Princess to return back to the city, and that the “Pack Life” was not for her.

We returned back to the city. The reunion between Princess and Sir Elton was both tearful and slobbery, and that’s about it. I left while Princess began to tell her master about her epic jouney and her knight in shining armor, Alpha. Thank the gods she didnt have a crush on me.

Last edited by Jing on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing k*)
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:51 am

Well... Setting aside the talking animals, you did complete the task. So that's 500gp for your work and You shall be gaining 500 experience points towards your advancement in rank here at the Adventurer's Guild.
    He takes out a piece of paper from his file and places it on the table sliding it to Rufus
    Now, sign this paper and we will conclude this debriefing. The paper essentially states that you accept your rewards and passes any responsibility that may be attached to any unseen ramifications of your actions to the Guild. It also states that everything you have said in this debriefing is entirely truthful and that if anything is discovered to be false, you are subject to various forms of punishment.....So, if there is anything you would like on the record, now is you chance...
    He folds his arms and waits patiently with a stern look on his face for a response from Rufus
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:42 am

Nah, I think thats everything.He signs the paper.

Um quick question, whats up next for me? It wasn't really that exciting of a mission and I need some more money to fund my research.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Just see the list of available missions outside. Choose one that is appropriate for your rank and speak to the receptionist about the mission you would like to take on and she'll take the mission off of the list and note in our records that you will be working to complete said mission.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Thank you sir. Rufus stands up and heads out the room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:18 am