iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

2 posters

markorov's debriefing room

Jing
    Jing
    Admin

markorov's debriefing room Empty markorov's debriefing room

Post  Jing Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:14 am

Markorov sits down at the table and waits patiently for Geoffrey.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

markorov's debriefing room Empty Re: markorov's debriefing room

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:26 am

Geoffrey opens the door and takes a seat
    Hello again
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Well, tell me all about your quest...try not to leave any details out it helps us make decisions on promotions as well as monetary rewards.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:42 am

Geoffrey takes a deep breath and crosses his arms as he leans back in his chair
    Well after meeting my new companions: Frosty, Daria, Althea, and Mogar, we headed off to gather more information about Steve from Moe down at the tavern. We spoke to him and found that Steve had gone down into the sewers of Moetown. We also spoke briefly to a metal man at the bar that Frosty knew. The metal man...Glitch i think was his name... well he told us that he was in town to find his "creator". We weren't too sure what he was talking about at the time but....well I'll explain that later. So we went down into the sewers to try and find Steve. Soon after we delved into the sewers, we came across a few hostile rats. We defeated them easily. the sewers are a dangerous place! My comrades and I fell into the sewer water and caught filth fever! After roaming through the depths of Moetown, we came upon another ladder similar to the one we used to enter the sewers. We collectively decided to go up the ladder. As we surfaced from below, we found ourselves beside the Chicken Shack and met the Chicken Man. He is a very interesting individual! We purchased some items from him and Frosty seemed to get along with him quite well. We decided that It would be best to try going down a different manhole to try and since I was afflicted with a disease, I thought it best to head to the monastery and get cured and go down through the access point by the monastery. When we entered the Monastery, there was a lecture in session and we tried to get some help from someone in the building. Soon we met Farmer Dan who was very cranky. He went on about how some animals were destroying his crops. Then he and Frosty had a conversation which ended with him getting mad and smashing a vial of chicken urine on the floor. We then went off to meet with a fellow cleric to receive healing. Afterwards, we went back down into the sewer. It turns out that the trip to the cleric was all for naught, I soon fell back into the sewer water and caught filth fever once again. We pressed on and found a door. After breaking it down, we went into the room on the other side, but there was nothing there, although we spoke to a man on the other side before we knocked down the door. It was as though he vanished into thin-air! The room was empty save for a few hand tools and a round table in the middle of the room. We went on and soon found another door, only this time there was a man leaning against the door. As we looked down the path to the door, we saw another path heading in a different direction so some of us went to the door and the others headed off to the other path. I chose to see about the man leaning against the door. After checking his vitals, I determined that he had died though there were no signs of a struggle and no obvious wounds on him. He was sitting beside an empty mug. After inspecting it I could tell that it had been poisoned. We went in to the next room and discovered that others like the man outside had also died of poisoning. But the most important discovery of this room was a tunnel that had been dug out. Before we ventured in we had to regroup. after regrouping, I discovered that the other part of our group found another metal man who was also looking for his "creator". Though apart from this, we was of no help. We then went into the tunnel which ended in a huge chamber with large columns which extended to the ceiling that had ornate designs carved into them. There were also many glowing stones which interested me that were fixed on a pathway leading to a very large double door. As I went over to examine it, Daria became frightened about something and as soon as we went to her aid we all saw what she saw: a dragon! We then started to do battle with this beast and as soon as we did, small creatures appeared from the top of the columns to attack us as well. After striking the dragon a few times, we noticed that these creatures began to multiply if our arcane comrades cast spells near these columns! So we tried what we could avoid this from happening when all of the sudden, Frosty came up with a crazy idea: he would allow the things to attack him! It was quite risky but luckily for him, I was there to heal his wounds....between you and me, I'm pretty sure he would have died of recklessness if i were not there! Soon we managed to defeat the beast and the creatures. It seems that as soon as the battle was over some of us had the exact same idea: to take out the dragons heart! It's no secret that dragon hearts are very valuable and useful: it can be used in potions, enchantments, not to mention some people believe that it is an important component in rituals that are rumored to produce immortality. But as soon as we cut him open, we found a square shaped metallic object in it's place. Mogar took it just in case we needed it and we continued our quest by going into the next room. The large double doors were open a bit and we went in. The first thing we saw was Steve! I revived him and we quickly asked questions. He said that he had barely escaped the dragon and ran in here for safty. but as we continued asking questions: we realized we were surrounded by a bunch of those metal men with one large ominous metal man in the center of the room who had a big hole in his chest. By deductive reasoning, we decided to try and place the cube we found in the dragon into this metal man. Soon, the metal man came to life! He told us that long ago he created these metal men himself but became fearful of some evil "darkness" which began taking over the minds and souls of the land. So for fear that he would be corrupted as well, he shut himself off. With this explanation, and Steve under our protection, we made our way back up to the surface. And now here I am reporting to you on our quest!
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:17 am

Oh my that is a very interesting story indeed. Here is your portion of the quest gold. He tosses Geoffrey a pouch of 20 platinum coins. If you see any of your comrades send them to Greta to pick up their portion as well. Now where did Primary say he was going because I would be very interested in meeting him, and discussing a few things?
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:11 am

Geoffrey's eyes become enlarged as he picks up the coin purse. He's been used to doing much of his work for charity and the greater good. This is the most money he's ever seen.
    Wow! thank you very much! As for Primary, I'm not sure as to what his current whereabouts are but I imagine he may still be down in the sewers now. Is there anything else that you need to know?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Nope, thanks. You are dismissed.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Thank you very much.
    Geoffrey stands up and leaves the room
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:43 am

Markorov is seated in a wingback chair next to a small table with another wingback chair forming a 150 degree angle. He awaits patiently for his next appointment.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Vincent walks in with his hood over his head. He takes a seat, leans back and puts his feet up on the desk.
    so, how's this work then chief?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:23 am

Well this works quite simply, we give you a quest possibly guild mates to work with, and you do it.  But most of the time the mission parameters aren't so ridged that you can't do things your way.  However, mission complete is different from mission accomplished, and we reward our members handsomely especially if they return with all assets accounted for, like for instance guild mates.  That won't be a problem will it sir?  I am sorry but would you mind removing your hood for me and I will pour you a drink and we shall discuss your mission?  Markorov stands and walks to his desk where he picks up some papers to go over.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Oh no, I'm sorry, but it's quite bright outside... it, uh, hurts my eyes. And although I am quite thirsty, I'm afraid you don't have what will quench my thirst in any of those bottles. And you won't have any problems from me! I am however very eager to get started and earn some money!
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:16 pm

I see, well then. I do have a mission for you. You are too meet with another guild member at Moe's, the local tavern. He isn't one of mine, so honestly I do not know who it will be. You can stop bye and get his name at the front desk. From there you will be going to The dragonborn village half a days journey from here. Have you ever used a portal before?
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:12 am

Vincent smirks a bit
    Once or twice... I'm going to take a wild guess and say that's how we get to this village?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:23 pm

Yeah...eventually. But first you need to meet up with one other member of your group. He should be waiting at Moe's tavern for you. Make your way to the Dragonborn village and talk to Zegi. He will brief you when you get there.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Zegi huh. Okay, sounds like I'm on my way then! Don't miss me too much, and don't skimp on the reward either! See ya!
    With that, he stands up and walks out the door.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:29 am

(Woot woot. time to quest!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:20 am