iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

3 posters

A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all

Poll

Which quest will you choose?

[ 2 ]
    A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all I_vote_lcap100%A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all I_vote_lcap0%A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all I_vote_lcap0%A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all Empty A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all

Post  Bort Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:32 pm

A new adventure will soon be shared by all! And the most exciting part... YOU get to choose which one! And now a description of your options:

The Cursed Scroll
    Gather your comrades and prepare for adventure! You have heard the legend, now seek out the dungeon and take the treasure for yourself! You will need quick wits about you to solve the riddles and make sure you don't end up like the undead you may face. But make sure you know more than just how to crush skeletons because diplomacy may work better than death threats on the lord who rules the town and controls the guards.
    Race selection:Open
    Class selection:Open
    Starting Level:5
    Campaign Length: Average
    Freedom: Average

The Princess and the Gentleman
    Travel back to a simpler time and aid the officer who has made a powerful enemy. You must keep your diplomatic sense about you as you navigate the deep political spectrum of the strongest city in the world. But don't think you can talk you way out of every situation, you can pay the guards to turn their heads, but making them roll may sometimes be more useful. Re-live the story that brought us the legend.
    Race selection:Very limited due to the historic context of this adventure
    Starting Level:3
    Campaign Length: Average
    Freedom: Slightly restrictive(due to the historic nature of this campaign a more specific path will sometimes need to be followed)

The Dark Passenger
    Are you prepared for what is ahead of you? You have awoken alone in a cage. No memory of how you got there... no memory at all! Get ready for an adventure of truly epic proportions! Explore the city and the many surprises that wait within. Travel to the outlying villages and wild places. Seek out for clues to your past and ultimately discover your future. Battle against dragons, demons, and all sorts of nasty creatures. Gather powerful weapons and powerful allies for you will need them for the final showdown if you choose to walk the path before you.
    Race selection:Open
    Starting Level:1
    Campaign Length:Epic
    Freedom:Very open
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all Empty Re: A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all

Post  Bort Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Yay! People voted! Unfortunately since there are only two of you and there are three choices, I don't have a good answer of which one I should do....
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all Empty Re: A new quest will soon be enjoyed by all

Post  Bort Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Since ya know.... you guys chose different ones..... Where Mrs. hero? Maybe she should vote! That way we would either have a three way tie or a decision!
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Yeah... i'm not sure if she's going to get on the forums... *insert sadface here*

But you could always just go with the one that nobody selected!
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:15 am

Changed my vote, I wanna quest!
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:53 am

Wahoo! quest time!!!!
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:04 pm

Woohoo!  I've been pretty busy this week but I had already been working on these questing shenanigans.  I'll post this weekend when I have some time
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:54 am

awesomesauce!!!!
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Sometimes I make ridiculous low quality videos.  Think of this as a trailer for a campaign

Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:42 am

We cant see it because the video is private.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:06 pm

Fixed.... Sorry.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:24 am