iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

Vectros enters Kran's village

Vectros
    Vectros

Vectros enters Kran's village Empty Vectros enters Kran's village

Post  Vectros Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Vectros approaches the house of Takazorai deep in thought. He asks for permission to enter and Takazorai graciously gives it. Vectros does a customary bow of respect and kneels down on the mat facing the leader of the village, Kran's father, Takazorai.
    "Prosperity and long life to you and your clan, sir. I have come for your wise council and guidance if you would be gracious enough to grant me it."
    "Speak."
    "During the past few months I have had several dreams, or visions, if you will, of a rising darkness. They happen at different times and places but they all have one theme...darkness and a man of darkness. I fear a great evil is coming, but I do not know what to do about it. The leader of my village, Clorek the wizard, knows something about it, but my brother and I cannot remember ever speaking to him about it. I do not trust him. There have been several occurances in New Lightville of late. People are becoming more and more combative, livestock are ending up dead or missing, and there is a sense of darkness surrounding the village. Please, if there is anything you can help me with, please do so."Takazorai listened with his hands crossed in front of him, his eyes closed and a pensive look on his face. "I too, have had visions of this like. I have seen an approaching and terrible storm that ravages the world as we know it. Until now, I have not been able to make heads or tail of it, but with your information, I can formulate a plan of action to provide us some answers to both of our questions. Rumors of what happened to your Old Lightville has come to my attention. Are these rumors true?"
    Vectros nodded slowly; a glint of sadness and regret in his eyes. "We lost many good people to the undead horde...innocent people. My predecessor was among the fallen. Everything I do is in his memory, and to preserve his legacy."Takazorai nodded in understanding. "I feel the place you need to begin is in Old Lightville. There are answers there that we can obtain no where else."
    Vectros fidgeted nervously. "That will be dangerous. We managed to get the area sealed off so nothing undead would ever be able to exit it. If I go in there, I'm going to need help."
    Takazorai nodded. "I have someone that may be of use to you." He motioned to one of his family members and the dragonborn exited the chamber. He returned a moment later with another dragonborn clad completely in black. Two short swords were sheathed in their holsters on is back and the cloak and hood he wore covered everything but the lower part of his jaw. Vectros knew a shadow warrior when he saw one. Takazorai grinned ever so slightly, seemingly out of pride. "This is Zom. He will aide you in your quest. Any information you obtain feel free to share freely with him so he can relay it back to me."
    Vectros nodded slowly. "I suppose I could do that. I shall relay any information I learn back to you as soon as I can."Takazorai nodded silently. "Go, and may your quest be fulfilling and safe."Vectros nodded, rose, and exited the house. Zom followed silently. Without a second thought, he sent a carrier pigeon to Chrisio telling him meet him at the barrier of Old Lightville and he made his way toward the place where nightmares walked...

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:23 am