iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

2 posters

A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Bort from Vectros in Lightville

Vectros
    Vectros

A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Bort from Vectros in Lightville   Empty A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Bort from Vectros in Lightville

Post  Vectros Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:04 am

Hello, Bort. I hope you have been practicing with your crossbow. I have no desire to be in your presense if you have not. It would be hazardous to my health. The reason I send this carrier pigeon to you is to inquire if you would like to travel with me to Kran's village (remember, no crosssbow if you have not been practicing). The Dragonborn is getting married soon and I wish to throw him a Bachelor party before he does. I am still waiting hear back from Desmond on the matter as well. Reply via this pigeon to let me know if you would like to go.

May Bahamut guide your path...and your arrows...
    Vectros
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Bort from Vectros in Lightville   Empty Re: A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Bort from Vectros in Lightville

Post  Bort Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:07 am

I would be delighted to help throw a party! Bring on the wenches and the let the ale flow! As to my proficiency with my crossbow, the fact that this pigeon is still flying means my shot has missed its marked. Please be weary of sending small flying animals towards me if you want them back.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:24 am