iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

3 posters

The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:05 am

What kinds of mounts do you have Kran???
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty Trihorns, spitters, and drakes...50% off.

Post  Jing Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:53 am

Well we have trihorn, helm drake, spitters, and regular drakes! I am gonna be riding my trihorn, I could go get Reckless for you if you want.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty Re: The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:28 pm

oh, no! I'm sure I'd be much better suited for a calmer sounding creature... I'm not a very good rider...
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty Did You Pack your Toothbrush?

Post  Jing Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:47 am

Ok well come with me back to my home, I have to get my questing gear. Where are we heading first? Moetown, shall we see if Bort wants to come along?
    Kran quickly heads toward his home not looking back to see if Gauis is following or not.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:21 am

Gaius starts to follow Kran back to the villageYeah, I think it would be a good idea to take Bort along with us.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty Truffle Shuffle

Post  Jing Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:38 am

Kran grabs his pack that he keeps just for occasions like these containing normal items used for epic quests. He also grabs his Great Fang and Little Fang, along with his Axe. He readies Truffles, his trihorn beheamoth for the journey as well. Packing the equiptment he gathered from his house onto Truffles he grabs his helmet and is ready to go to Moetown. Do you need anything else Giaus? I am as prepared as I normally am. I am ready for some ADVENTURE! He roars out in please you can feel the electricity in the air.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:51 am

Not a thing! I'm ready for our adventure to get underway! There's no telling what we may find. And it will be good to get our old group back together again! Now then... Gaius pulls a map out of his packWe should head to Moetown first and find Bort and mayhaps we can find some other old comrades. Then we should head North West and find this Kobold village that was mentioned in those manuscripts. Once we get there we can figure out where that ship may have gone and make our way to it's lost treasure
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty Are we there yet?

Post  Jing Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:10 am

Ok Gauis! lead ON!
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 am

The heroes venture forth from the Dragonborn village and begin their journey to Moetown. They are nearly into town when all of the sudden they are stopped by a group of people about a mile away from the town's entrance...

The Group's leader walks out to meet the two travelers[/]
    Group leader: Hail and well met travelers! It looks as though you are venturing to Moetown! Well, that is very nice. Unfortunatly, you may go no further unless you pay a toll of 200 gold pieces...
    [i]The others in the group wait for a response with their hands griping their weapons
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty Passive perception.

Post  Jing Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:25 am

What can we tell about the make up of the group. How many, what kinda weapons, How many have wet themselves when Kran dismounts from his epic mount?

Kran slides off the back of Truffles with such grace? Just kidding.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Spoiler:

I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IbI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IbI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IKI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IbI_I_IBI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IGI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IbI_IbI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:14 pm

You see that the bandits for the most part are your typical group of brigands. Equipped with short swords and leather armor, the smaller bandits stand behind a man who appears to be their leader. He is equipped with a longsword and he wears leather armor and a bandoleer of sorts that has throwing daggers attached to it. They are all taking an aggressive posture.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty Natural 20!

Post  Jing Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Nature check on the baddies +13 Jing carried out 1 launched of one d20 :

Sir you have picked the wrong pair to "shake down." air qoutes then readies his axe, and grides his teeth generating a few sparks.I am sure Giaus the Great could take you all by himself, but I shall not allow him to have all the fun.

Kran is ready to roll for initiative whenever. He readies his dragonbreath "teeth-griding" when the bandits attack.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jing on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Krans Sheet)
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:22 pm

group leader:We'll see about that! Get em boys!
    the bandits unsheath their weapons and get ready to fight
    Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty Encounter Turn Order

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Turn Order
    1- Gaius (21)
    2- Kran (17)
    3- Baddies (10)
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Gaius raises his hands and sends a ball of flames roaring in the direction of the bandits
    I'll work on taking out the small fries Kran!
    Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Gaius' attack burns 3 of the bandits to a crisp!

Well, that was easy!

I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IKI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IBI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IGI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IbI_IbI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty Kran Uses Dragon Rage!

Post  Jing Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Kran smiles as the smell of burned badit flesh reaches his nostrils. Wing of lightning sprout from Krans Back and he flies toward the bandits!

Spoiler:

I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IBI_I_I_I_I_I_I_IKI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I*I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IGI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I

Hmmmm... It needs a little more...PIZZZAZZZZ!!! He sends a lightning loogie the bandits way!

Spoiler:
    IF hit
    Spoiler:

Then kran drops his battleaxe and draws his Thundergod Halberd, and charges the leader with great tenasity.

Spoiler:
    IF Hit
    Spoiler:

I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IBIKI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Kran's fearsome Dragon's Breath strikes down the two weak bandits and electrifies the bandit leader. Just before the bandit leader could compose himself and recover he looks up to see the Dragonborn attacking him head on! Kran swings down with his Thundergod Halberd and buries the blade into his enemy's shoulder. As Kran pulls his deadly weapon away, blood gushes out of the bandit's wound.

I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IBIKI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:54 pm

SNEAK ATTACK!!!

From behind the now lone bleeding bandit a bolt comes screaming from nowhere. Only those with keenest eyes could notice the figure in the brush on the side of the road. Perfectly cloaked in showdowy shadownness, a dark yet majestic countenance has just released his wrath on the fool who tried to rob the meek travelers.

Spoiler:

If hit
    Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 pm

The stranger's Bolt flies through the air into the skull of the bandit as he drops lifeless to the ground.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty Fond Bloody Memories

Post  Jing Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:13 am

Kran scans the area for the source of the mysterious screaming bolt. Are you friend or foe? Because that shot was spectacular! Kran wipes the blood that he had recieved to the face from blood spatter. Gauis, this reminds me of the time when we were out adventuring with our friend Bort, he would wait for Vectros to line up right beside a target then BLAAM! Bolt to the face, blood all over the clean palidin. Those were the days. Well Thank you mysterious ally, but we must be on our way. Kran goes to where he dropped his axe and retrieves it. Then he walks over to Truffles pats her under the jaw and grabs her reigns.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty An epic intro for an awesome character

Post  Bort Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:02 am

The dark clad figure approaches the battlefield. He is dressed all in black with a large black cloak containing a pale gold hem. In his hands is a crossbow partially wrapped in a thin dark cloth. His stride is long and his step is quick while he approaches. There is no doubt that this is a legendary man. The slayer of many beasts. The Fighter of many wars. A warrior in the evening. A sniper in the forest. A subtle knife in the darkness. He fights evil for fun. He robs from the rich and gives to the poor himself. He is Bort! And he is kind of hungry.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty O frabjous day!

Post  Jing Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:14 am

BORT! Callooh! Callay! What brings you here Bort of the Shadows?
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter Empty What a silly rogue

Post  Bort Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:13 am

I was just keeping an eye on some of the local rabble. They sure picked the wrong time to make some gold off of travelers. I mean I can't even get any gold out of you Kran and I've been trying for years.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:18 am