iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

3 posters

The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Post  Jing Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:29 am

Indeed! I will be sure to take a proper inventory of my belongings we shall see if you have gotten better! So how much trouble have you been getting into friend?
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Post  Bort Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Trouble? I don't really get into trouble. I suppose on occasion I cause trouble for others though. But only when they deserve it, I assure you.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Bort not getting into trouble? Now that's a laugh! But it is nice to see you once more old friend! We are on a journey to seek out lost ancient treasure, care to tag along?
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 pm

I love treasure! and journeys as well aren't bad either. I would be glad to join.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 2 Empty ONward?

Post  Jing Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Wonderful! Now all we need is old Vectros and we will have the merry band back together! Gauis do we still need to stop in Moetown or shall we travel onward!?
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:02 am

Well.... I think we'll be okay. As long as you two feel properly equipped, then I suppose we are ready to ramble on!
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:16 am

I am anxious to find this lost treasure! Let us depart! Kran decides to walk along side his companions instead of riding his tri-horn for the time. Truffles is sure glad to see you too Bort!
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:18 am

O truffles... So where are we heading?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 2 Empty Follow the leader?

Post  Jing Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 am

Kran bursts out into laughter. I am not quite sure, Gauis is leading this adventure.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Well, I don't know what all the lizard laughter is for but, we are heading to the North West Coast to find a small Kobold settlement and from there, we must travel to an island where a ship carrying the treasure is fabled to have sunk. So, after finding this Kobold village, we will need to acquire the use of a ship, I have a map of the area around this Kobold village which shows the location of the island so once we find the village we should be able to get to the island!
    Gaius digs into his pack and pulls out the map of the area
    Tada!
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 2 Empty ?

Post  Jing Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:02 am

Not quite sure what this admin only thing is about, but yeah cant see it.

Lets be on our way then!
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:12 pm

The adventurers travel according to the directions provided by Gaius. As they move along, they talk and catch up with one another....

So i found these gauntlets in a Dwarven ruin! It allows me to channel the powers from any orb that I place in side this slot on the arm see...
    Gaius flings a fire ball into the open road in front of them
    It's pretty cool stuff! Oh, and I also found a few beat up Warforged down there! Zeggi and I were able to tinker with them abit and we were actually able to get one back up and running. Zeggi has turned out to be quite the artificer!
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 2 Empty Proud Father

Post  Jing Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Ahh so thats what Zegi has been working on when he is at home! Has he shown you his newest device? It is like a wand and a crossbow in one!
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 2 Empty Super flaming electrifying freezing fear causing poisoning enfeebling blinding crossbow of awesomeness

Post  Bort Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:31 pm

A wand and crossbow in one? That sounds pretty awesome. What kinds of things can you make crossbows do?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 2 Empty Ask gauis?

Post  Jing Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 am

I don't know. I am not an expert on the arcane, nor crossbows for that matter.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:54 am

The trip continues without incident for two days. As the heroes continue their journey, night begins to fall once again. But just before deciding weather to camp once more along the road, a clearing in the road ahead becomes visible. They can make out a modest village that is composed of hut houses and primitive amenities. Gathered around a bonfire are a group of Kobold warriors. The heroes have the advantage of currently being unnoticed by the group of Kobolds and must formulate a strategy for how to handle the situation....
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:01 pm

I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IkI_I_I_IkI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IkI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IKI_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IkI_IkI_I_IkI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IBI_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_IkI_I_I_I_I_I_I_IkI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IGI_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IFIFIFI_I_IkI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_ICI_I_I_I_IFIFIFI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_IsI_I_IFIFIFI_I_IkI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_IkI_I_I_IkI_IkI_IkI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IsI_I_I_I_I_IkI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IkI_I_I_I_IkI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I

Spoiler:
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 2 Empty Look at me! I am a distraction!

Post  Jing Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:53 am

Kran whispers to his friends. Well freinds, what shall we do about this group of kobolds blocking our way? I hate to say this but I dont know if I am sneaky enough to get past them all unnoticed, but I know I can prove to be an epic distraction if need be!

Spoiler:
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Hmmm.... I could sneak around and take one out from the shadows. Get them scared, then a blast of lightning, and maybe a fire ball should scatter the little ones pretty quickly, and I'll finish off the leader.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 am

Spoiler:

Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 2 Empty Kran's Thoughts

Post  Jing Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:22 am

I am not all that fond of kobolds, but what are they doing here in the middle of the road? Do you think on might know where the treasure might be?
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Well, this is just about where the kobold village should be where the artifact was documented to come from originally... We could probably count on that old chieftain to have knowledge about the event in which the Human group of pirates took the treasure. It would be worth while to see if we can get some information out of him... if only we had a member of our group who could intimidate him into talking....
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 2 Empty BAD DRAGON!

Post  Jing Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:17 pm

I love good dragon, bad dragon! Count me in! So I guess Borts plan, minus the killing the Chieftan part? Kran draws his axe, and begins to prepare for battle.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Talking before mindless killing? I guess that is a pretty good idea. I'll just fade into the shadows and can give a good surprise if you need me to. Just give me a signal and I can let some bolts fly. I'll see if I can get around to a good vantage point
    Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Spoiler:
    Bort is hidden from all creatures

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:25 am