iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

2 posters

Secretary of the Guild - Make your Appointments here!

Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Secretary of the Guild - Make your Appointments here! Empty Secretary of the Guild - Make your Appointments here!

Post  Jing Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Greta, a beautiful young female human sits behind a counter. Her day consists of mostly chewing her gum and painting her fingernails, however she does have the ability to telepathically communicate with the Taskmasters of the Guild. There are two forms to fill out: Form A - NRA, and Form B - ODER. When you arrive promptly take the form you need, fill it out, and submit it to Greta.

Form A - New Recruit Application
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    Name -
    Role -
    Power Source -
    Background -
    Prior Experience -

I understand that TAGOM (The Adventurers Guild of Motown) is not liable for any injuries that I may acquire during the missions I will be assigned. I also understand that I am not allowed to flirt with the current secretary of the guild.

[_] I understand / [_] I comprehend / [_] I uh... whatever

________________________________________________________________________________

Form B - Official Debriefing/Examination Request
    Name -
    Mission -
    Taskmaster -

I understand that anything that I acquire as a quest item belongs to TAGOM (The Adventurers Guild of Motown), and I must present it during the Debriefing. I also understand that I am not allowed to attempt to woo the current secretary of the guild.

[_] I understand / [_] I comprehend / I uh... whatever

Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Secretary of the Guild - Make your Appointments here! Empty Re: Secretary of the Guild - Make your Appointments here!

Post  Jing Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 am

A man saunters into Greta's office and appoaches her desk, Greta smacks her gum and hands him an ODER. Fill this out real quick, Rolond's your taskmaster right?

Yes ma'am, Having a good day? Rufus attempts at small talk while filling out the form.

Yep.

Form B - Official Debriefing/Examination Request

I understand that anything that I acquire as a quest item belongs to TAGOM (The Adventurers Guild of Motown), and I must present it during the Debriefing. I also understand that I am not allowed to attempt to woo the current secretary of the guild.

[_] I understand / [_] I comprehend / [X]I uh... whatever

Sit! Rolond should be with you shortly. She points to the uncomfortable looking bench along the wall with a smirk on her face.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Secretary of the Guild - Make your Appointments here! Empty Re: Secretary of the Guild - Make your Appointments here!

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Just then a tall stout man with a scruffy face and a patch over his left eye walks into the room holding a piece of paper
    Rufus... Come with me...
    Spoiler:
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:54 pm

A short being with a long white mustache briskly walks down the hall out of debriefing room B. Greta, I will be in my office. If anyone needs me just let me know. She acknowledges his remark with a nod and a pop of her bubblegum. He continues down the hall until he reaches the office with the name "Markarov the Mighty" stares at the name in adoration then walks in and closes the door.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:49 am

Geoffrey enters the room and walks to the receptionist
    Excuse me but I need to set up an appointment with Markarov.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:12 am

Greta looks at Geoffrey with disgust and points at the stack of forms, but before she has time to pop a bubble Markorov comes walking round the corner. Geoffrey, right? Come with me. He then heads into the debriefing room.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:36 am

Rufus walks into the waiting room fills out an ODER and hands it to Greta, she points at a chair and he sits and waits patiently for Roland.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:25 pm

the gruff war veteran Roland walks out of his office
    Alright Rufus, you can come on back
    He addresses Rufus who is in the waiting room while he looks down at his file folder and without ever looking up he walks into debriefing room 1 and waits for Rufus
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:18 pm

A tall hooded Elf walks into the reception area of the adventurers guild and makes his way to the receptionists desk. After taking a moment to observe the office, he sees a stack of applications. He takes one and begins to fill it out:

Background - A member of the Von Karloff family of Valkursead.
    Prior Experience - I killed a wolf once...

I understand that TAGOM (The Adventurers Guild of Motown) is not liable for any injuries that I may acquire during the missions I will be assigned. I also understand that I am not allowed to flirt with the current secretary of the guild.

[_] I understand / [_] I comprehend / [x] I uh... whatever

He hands the paper to the receptionist, leans against the desk and smiles.
    So what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:11 am

Gretta looks at him as if she did not hear a word he said, and takes his application. Points at the bench in the waiting area. Markorov will be with you shortly.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Vincent hangs his head and lets out a sigh. Then he takes his seat and waits patiently while he contemplates if being broke has destroyed his charm...
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:41 am

Markorov will see you now. Last room on the left. Go in, close the door, and be seated.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:26 am