iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

3 posters

A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Desmond

Vectros
    Vectros

A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Desmond Empty A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Desmond

Post  Vectros Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 am

This is a private message for Desmond from Vectros in Lightville.

Greetings from Lightville, Desmond. I hope all is well. I am sending this letter to inquire about setting up a surprise Bachelor party for Kran before he gets married. If you would be privy to this, please send back this pigeon and let me know when we could do it. I am sending a letter to Bort as well. Yes, I know he shot me in the back, but I don't believe in holding grudges...for too long anyway. Thank you, and may Bahamut guide your path.

By Bahamut's word
    Paladin Vectros
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Desmond Empty Message recieved

Post  Jing Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:39 am

*Zegi retrieves the message from the carrier pidgeon and speaks to the pidgeon* It seems to be adressed to Desmond. I am busy with my tinkering, I will give it to Kran to give to him I promise little bird. Would you like to stay with me until we have a proper resonse? *Pretending the pidgeon responds gratefully to his request looks for something worthy of being food, and carries him gently into his workshop.* Would you mind trying out a little device I am working on? *Pretends the pidgeon is excited to do so.* The pidgeon is not excited.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Desmond Empty Re: A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Desmond

Post  Bort Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 am

Carrier pigeons are

A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Desmond 9e1d9_ORIG-gaaaay

Sponsored content

A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Desmond Empty Re: A Carrier Pigeon arrives for Desmond

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:14 am