iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

5 posters

A dark rainy night in Moetown

Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 5 Empty Re: A dark rainy night in Moetown

Post  Mr.Hero Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 am

Yes the guards would help. Thank you very much! Now what did you say the name of this village???
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:17 pm

I will send word to the garrison. The the Dragonborn village is called Ihk Tiichi. You can see why most refer to it as the Dragonborn village. He whistles and a fox comes out from underneath the bar. He whispers in its ear then it runs out the door. The guards will be waiting by the south gate.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:06 am

Frosty dashes into the bar. Dwarven Ale?!?! He exclaims loudly.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:32 am

My my if it isn't my favorite Dragonborn patron. Take your usual seat next to Mogar there, and try not to drink up all the samples.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:51 am

SAMPLES! AS IN FREEEEE? I'll Take Them!!!!
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Glad to have someone who know his stuff here tasting the new barrels. Moe pours Frosty a tankard of each and goes back about his business.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 am

Someone who knows his stuff about booze? Where? I want to meet this guy. Wow, this is great. Hi all you wonderful people. Isn't it a beautiful day?
    Queblo
    Queblo

Post  Queblo Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:16 pm

A soft thud marks the opening of the door. Across the threshold steps a dark clad man with a mischievous smirk across his face. He strolls across the floor and leans on the bar. He looks over at the barkeep.
    The name's Mikal. It took a bit finding this fine establishment of yours, especially on account of the dark raininess. I've heard this might be the place for a person looking for a stout drink and gainful employment. Might you have assistance with either, Mister...?
    Mikal gestures toward the barkeep with an open hand and waits for the barkeep to reply.
    Killgor
    Killgor

Post  Killgor Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:37 pm

He he. My but this place atttracts an entertaining crowd.

He raises his mug to the dragonborn.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Well met Mikal, my name is Moe. Shakes his hand firmly, the goes about his barkeep duties. If you are looking for employment, you can try the Adventurer's guild, or if you are more of a freelance sort of individual there is a bounty board posted right here. Points toward the bounty board. Professor Willow is always looking for research assistants, and... He walks over and whispers... There are always places where individuals with less reputable talents can find work. He winks...Drinks are on the Dwarves tonight if you're interested.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:31 am

Drinks are on the dwarves! Then pour me up some more! Frosty yells enthusiastically. He nods towards Mogar and lifts a mug in each hand. To the Dwarves!
    Killgor
    Killgor

Post  Killgor Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:48 pm

HaHa To the dwarves!
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Well I am quite pleased that everyone is enjoying our fine Dwarven ales, but we have other deliveries to make and we are on a tight schedule. So farwell
    The dwarves then collectively depart into the night
    Queblo
    Queblo

Post  Queblo Wed May 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Well then, I'll visit the guild in the morning. For now, I haven't had a good dwarven ale in quite some time, and an ale for free is not something I turn down. I'll start with one.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Sun May 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Good to hear, Moe pours an ale and slides it to down the bar testing his reactions. Catch!
    Queblo
    Queblo

Post  Queblo Thu May 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey! Mikal says as his hand snaps out to catch the mug just in time. If it were a few hours and drinks later, that might have made a nasty mess. Mikal turns the tankard up and drinks half of it with a few large gulps. That is quite tasty. He gulps down the rest. Ahhhh...would you be so kind as to pour me another, Mister Moe? And perchance a bit slower on the delivery?
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri May 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Frosty speaks up from across the room towards Mikal. You don't need a few hours for a few drinks around here! Come on Moe, pour us up some of the good stuff.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Fri May 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Moe signals to Grim. Grim comes up moments later from the cellar with a case of bottles. Alright you wanted the good stuff, straight from my personal collection. Grim delivers a bottle to Frosty and Mikal. Anyone else?

Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri May 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Yeah, I'll take one Frosty says reaching his other hand up to Grim. Frosty looks at the bottle he was already handed closely. He smells it, and then takes a drink.

Spoiler:
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Sun May 12, 2013 1:23 pm

Frosty's beer knowledge tells him that it is some sort of stout beer. The name on the bottle he does not recognize. FALASTIR'S GRIT. A stout of some type with a slight hint of spice. He can also tell that it is a very strong drink, however for now it has no ill effects on him other than wanting more!
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Sun May 12, 2013 11:01 pm

This stuff is great! Frosty exclaims loudly. More for all of my friends!
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Mon May 13, 2013 11:38 am

Rufus grabs his pack, Thank you much for the offer pal, but I got business to take care of. Rufus head on out the door.
    Queblo
    Queblo

Post  Queblo Tue May 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Mikal raises the bottle and takes a two large gulps. Whew! I don't know who this Falastir is, but he knows how to make a drink! He continues sipping at the bottle until it is quickly gone.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Wed May 15, 2013 11:24 am

A small black rabbit hops into the tavern, then onto a stool at the bar. Moe walks over and brings him a bottle of Falastir's Grit then pats it on the head.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri May 17, 2013 11:23 am

As the festivities continue the door opens to reveal Geoffrey the Templar. He is wearing his traditional surcoat (with an image of a golden sun in the middle) over his brand new scale armor. He carries a shield which is fastened to his backpack and a sword which hangs from its scabbard on his left side. He walks over to the bar and notices his friend Frosty having an ale
    Frosty! I haven't seen you since we last went questing together! How have you been?
    He takes a seat at the bar and lays down a gold piece
    I'll have whatever he's having!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:48 am