iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

5 posters

A dark rainy night in Moetown

Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty Miscommunication...

Post  Jing Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:57 am

Excuse me sir did you say four? That will be 20 silver. Moe says certain that the dragonborn did not realize he was only speaking to Sid who helped Moe's employee to his room.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty Re: A dark rainy night in Moetown

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 am

Actually, 4 ales would do nicely after a night like tonight. I'm a man of special talents. I just finished a job recently in fact. But I'm looking for a change of pace and a different work environment. And for that reason, I am very glad to have found this little town... The arena sounds promising.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:16 am

You heard the man, Moe, bring on the drinks!
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty Glitchin out in the Rain

Post  Jing Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 am

Suddenly three halfling sized figures stumbled into Moe's trying to get out of the rain. They didn't say a word and made thier way to the far corner of the tavern.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty Barely noticing the small strangers

Post  Bort Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:28 pm

More Guests? We can all drink together!
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty If you would respond, then it will be fun

Post  Jing Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:04 pm

The three little warforged walked over to the dragonborn to investigate who it is that wished to provide them with sustenance. If you give me a drink, then you are very kind. Before sitting down the three halfling sized creatures held out a hand to shake. If you state your name, then we will be aquaintences. Name equals Glitch. If you call me Glitch, then I will answer.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Slightly confused by the strange creatures, Frosty responds,"You can call me frosty. And if Moe will give us some drinks, we can have a splendid time!
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty Moe Delivers

Post  Jing Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Moe serves drinks to everyone. Just remember the first round is on the house after that its going on your tab! Enjoy! I hope Grim gets back down here soon, I may need another keg.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Well friends, I hate to cut this fun time short but I'm afraid I must be going. I will be back in town soon to contend in the arena. Farewell friends!
    Sid leaves the tavern
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty Good LUCK

Post  Jing Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Goodbye Sid. Happy journeys and may luck be on your side.

The three warforged begin meld together creating a normal sized warforged. Then he sits down next to Frosty and joins in.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Ya know, there is just something about three strange small creatures melding into a larger creature that just makes me want another drink
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty On the Rocks

Post  Jing Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:06 pm

If it is too unsettling, then I can revert back into my other form. Beverage consuption is at a greater convienence in this form, Trio form is less than optimal for this situation. Dragonborn Frosty, what is your tolerance ratio for the consuption of alcholic beverages? The warforged inquires about his drinking buddy while quickly emptying his glass.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:35 am

What?! Plenty! You can't keep up with this dragonborn! More drinks Moe! Keep them coming!
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:44 am

Strage observation: Dragonborn Frosty's 'pleanty' is not a quantifiable term. If Frosty continues to drink at this rate, then his perceptions and reactions will be dulled. Glitch makes a mental note of Frosty's behavior.

Last edited by Jing on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : extra punctuation for readability plus spelling error)
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty Dante walks into town

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:03 pm

As the jubilation continues in Moe's Tavern, a tall Tiefling opens the door and walks up to the bar. His skin is red and there are two stumps on his forehead where horns used to be. He wears leather armor and a cloak, both of which are dirty from his travels. As he strolls up to the counter, he digs into his pockets and looks to Moe
    How much for an ale?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty A Tiefling gets a drink...

Post  Jing Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:10 pm

My tall red friend drinks are on the house tonight. Sit down and enjoy the fun! What's your name traveler?

Last edited by Jing on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Name's Dante, and I suppose if drinks are on the house I'll be takin' whiskey.
    Dante sits down on one of the bar stools and waits
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Also, I noticed that there's a bounty board over there.... Any bounties out on anyone right now?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty Please see so and so for more details

Post  Jing Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Moe slides him a tallish wiskey. Yes sir. There are actually three of them. He gently procures them from the bounty board and hands them to Dante. The first has a picture of a male individual who has very large ears and buck teeth. The second is just a siloette of a unknown figure. The third is what appears to be oversized turtle. Now I will be needed them back when your done looking, but I can get you the neccesary contact information if you need it. Oh and some of those you may want to take alone.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Tell me... what can you know about this mystery man?

he points to the silhouette on the poster
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty seek out the paladin

Post  Jing Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:56 am

Well that one there is a mystery man. That's all I know. I have a name of a person you can contact about it though. His name is Bartholomew the Brave. He is currently residing in the common temple. He stands out. He is a paladin. Dante, be warned you will probably want to punch him in the face. Try not to, ok?
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Sounds good. What's the reward for catching this mystery man?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:43 pm

I do not know that is something you are going to have to go ask the paladin.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 am

Well, thanks for the drink. I need to be going. Nice to meet you and thanks for the bounty board. It gives a guy something to do around here.

Dante exits through the front door with a determined expression on his face and a bounty in his pocket
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 2 Empty Gossip

Post  Jing Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 am

Grim arrives aback at Moe's after his duel with Happy the Minotaur. Still clad in his gladitorial gear he makes his way up to his room upstair to recuperate from a hard fought battle. Grim needs the night off, please.

Moe motions to him to head on upstairs because it wasnt anything an experiance barman couldnt handle. He nudges ole Tom, Did ya hear? Happy the Minotaur made grim pull off all of his moves, Happy nearly had him by the horns!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:56 am