iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

5 posters

A dark rainy night in Moetown

Bort
    Bort
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 3 Empty Re: A dark rainy night in Moetown

Post  Bort Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Frosty has been drinking large quantities of strong drink.
    Spoiler:
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Yaaa KNOW what Glitchz, I really like you. You seeem like a prettty coool guy. But whatz a nice guy like you doing allll aloone at a bar like this. Wheresz the famlies? I mean, I got no job, and no kids, and not many friendz, but What about you?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 3 Empty 300%

Post  Jing Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Puzzled. The time it took for for the approximatly 250 pound dragonborn to become innebriated was approximatly 300% longer than the original calculations. Quite interesting, data stored. My current objective is to find my former master and creator. The surroundings have changed. This is all unfamiliar. My brothers and sisters scattered after Primary shut down. Recently a program began to run after many years insisting my current objective is here. My origin, Initial programming. My hypothesis is that you will not retain much of this information however.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Whoa... I don't know what all this program creator stuffz is about but did you lose your family? Man, thats tough. What happened...Can I help you out....No one should have to be alone man.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 3 Empty Primary's Heart

Post  Jing Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:11 am

Frosty's power source stems from the arcane? Party invite accepted. Current objective is a magical item, name is Primary's Heart. If we do not find heart, then we do not find my 'family'. Do this and I will be eternally grateful. My sibling Star has been seen in the library from time to time, she is an expert on these type of items.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 3 Empty Don't Follow this White Rabbit

Post  Jing Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:29 am

Rabbits everywhere in Moe's Tavern hopping about, most believe it to be nothing more than drunken delusions except Moe. He gently removes the flyer of the man with large ears off or the board and hands it to a rabbit brave enough to hop onto his bar. The rabbit snatches it out of his hand and hops right out the door with the flyer in its teeth. Then as soon as the bunnys had arrived they were gone.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Frosty stares blankly ahead with a truly provoking look on his eyes, "Maybe I've had enought..... rabbitz.....
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 3 Empty Distraction

Post  Jing Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:43 am

With the rabbits gone Glitch gets back to his primary objective. So what is your answer Frosty the Dragonborn? Will you take on this quest? If yes, preparations must be made. If no, then I may need to do this solo.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 3 Empty Rufus enters the game.

Post  Jing Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:59 pm

A scrragly gruff looking man walks into Moe's sitting down at the table in the corner. He sits his gun down on the table and begins to tinker with it.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 3 Empty Ronin enters the bar

Post  Bort Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:07 pm

A Deva enters the tavern and heads to the bar. His long slender body glides effortlessly across the floor. A stool is pulled out and he sits upon it without every moving his arms. He faces straight ahead not even bothering to take a second glance at the drunken dragonborn making an icicle come out of his nose. He pulls out a small bag of some kind of polished stones and places a few on the table. Will this be an acceptable form of currency my friend? he asks the barkeep?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:09 am

Maybe here, young deva, a couple generations ago, but now we take precious metals. How bout this, Ill spot you a ale. Everywhere else around here you are gonna need some gold. Where have you come from sir?
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Then I shall have to secure a new source of currency. Do you know of a way I can accomplish this? Where I am from is a bit more complicated. I have wandered through many places.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Well if you are brave enough you can take on a quest from the bounty board, take a look its right over there. Moe points at the bounty board.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:41 am

This Giant turtle seems interesting. Do you know anything about this task? Ronin asks Moe as he sips on the ail provided.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 3 Empty Go see the Prosfessor

Post  Jing Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:36 am

Ahhhhh, that one... well you are gonna need to go see Professor Silverbark. He teaches at the local monastary. He then explains to Ronin how to get to the monastary from the Tavern. If you need room and board for the night you are welcome to stay here and start out in the morning, you are welcome to stay.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 3 Empty Mirrik shows up for a beer

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 am

As Moe and Ronin are talking about the bounty board, a man in a tattered old cloak walks in followed by a floating traveling pack. He moves to the bar and takes a seat lifting his hood and reaching into his pocket.
    How much for a pint of mead?
    He points to the ground beside him
    You can set that down right there. Please and thank you.
    as soon as he finishes speaking, the pack falls to the floor
    I'll call for you again when I need you...now how much for that mead? And if you have anything to eat that would be good too, I've been traveling for a while and I don't want journey bread for dinner again....Well, a creature of the Far Realm! He looks at Ronin This is exciting! I don't mean to interrupt but from where do you hail?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:21 am

3 silver for a pint of my finest mead, and it just so happens I have just recieved a shipment of a very rare chickenish meat. If you would like to try some it will be 50 silver. Whats your name friend?
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Grabbing 1 gold piece from his pocket he offers it to the host
    Call me Mirrik, I left on my travels and just grabbed some gold pieces, would it be possible to receive some change from you after paying for the 53 silver pieces worth of food and drink?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 pm

I sure can Mirrik, he takes the gold, makes change beneath the counter, and hands Mirrik the correct change. I'll get my cook right on it. He then pours him a pint and heads into the kitchen.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Barkeep... is there somewhere I might go to purchase some magical items???? I left home in quite a hurry and left some things behind...
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Coming back from the kitchen with a wondrous dish for Mirrik, Yeah, There is a magic shop here in town run by my good friend Gaius. He has reasonable prices.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Wonderful! I shall visit this shop as soon as I finish this meal!
    He starts to ravish his plate of food. It's clear that he's not sat down to a meal in a long time. As he swallows a mouthfull of food he takes a drink of his mead to help wash it down
    So, anything exciting happening in town?

Last edited by Mr.Hero on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blue was too difficult to see)
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Well since we built the Adventurers Guild there has been a large influx of people like yourself, but other than that, no. Moe chuckles to himself an continues to do his bar-keeping duties.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:02 am

After cleaning his plate, Mirrik wipes his mouth, takes one last sip of mead, and stands up

Well, I'd best be going! Thank you sir for the fine meal! Now which way is this magic shop?
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:57 pm

To be honest I've actually traveled quite extensively. Ronin spoke to Mirrik. I would also like to browse a shop of magic. Perhaps I could join you before I set off towards the monastery.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:55 am