iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

5 posters

A dark rainy night in Moetown

Bort
    Bort
    Admin

A dark rainy night in Moetown - Page 6 Empty Re: A dark rainy night in Moetown

Post  Bort Sun May 19, 2013 11:18 am

Hey! Welcome! Yeah! This stuff is great! We are going to need a few more. How have you been!

Spoiler:
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Sun May 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Frosty is Officially tipsy!

The black rabbit poof(technical term i know) into a human looking male figure clad in a black hood and garb. Then pulls down his mask and takes a sip of the beverage. Then raises his bottle to those at the bar. Cheers.

Spoiler:
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Sun May 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Moe brings Geoffrey a bottle of Falastir's Grit. Picks up the coin, and hands it back to Geoffrey. Its on the house.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Sun May 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Rabbit Man! What is in this stuff? I like it. So where have you been happy healy man?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Mon May 20, 2013 11:21 am

Frosty, it's me, Steve.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue May 21, 2013 8:52 am

Geoffrey takes his coin back and puts it in his pocket.
    Thanks Moe! Well, I have fared quite well. I received my reward for our quest and outfitted myself with some new armor and a brand new weapon!
    He takes his shield off of his pack and places it on the table along with his sword from his sheath. the shield is small but sturdy. It is silver except for a ring of gold around the rim which is engraved with four dwarven words. His sword is golden with a red colored hilt. Above the hilt is a shining orb which glows. (I have dawnbreaker from skyrim in mind).
    This shield helps me heal my allies and this sword allows me to bring Pelor's vengeance down upon the wicked and his light into dark places. Oh and there's also my armor! It's scale armor! A bit more sturdy than my old suit of chainmail and a lot more shiny!
    He points to his armor which is indeed shiny. The scaled armor plates are a golden hue of red and the material it is attached to is a dark bronze color.
    This armor helps me resist fire and any fool who tries to use radiant spells on me!
    He re-equips himself and leans against the bar.
    Yeah Frosty, I've got new armaments, more experience and I'm ready to get back out there and do some questing!
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Tue May 21, 2013 12:15 pm

O yeah, Steve! How are you? Turning back to Geoffrey, Well that sure is some cool stuff you have then Raising his glass high, he speaks softly: Me, I have..... a problem. He then finishes off his glass and signals that he needs another.

Bort carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Tue May 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Frosts is now officially drunk!!!

Moe, brings Frosty another bottle.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed May 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Wow this must be some potent stuff!
    Geoffrey takes a swig of his drink
    Spoiler:
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Wed May 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Geoffrey is now tipsy!!
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed May 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Man, that's some strong stuff! Just one and I feel very...... different. Frosty!!!! Let's go slay some zombies!
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Thu May 23, 2013 12:17 am

I'm up for Shlaying anything! So Mikal, where are you from round these parts?
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Just then a pink zombie walks into the bar an sits right next too Frosty.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Sat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Frosty takes a second glance on the foul creature now sitting beside him. He then quickly looks to Geoffrey and then back at the corpse. He looks up to Moe before shifting his eyes back to the creature. He clinches his dagger on his belt.... and then speaks to the creature somewhat nervously. Um, Who smight you be mr fleshy zombee guy?
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Sun May 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Zombie! What are you doing fool! Kill it don't talk to it!
    Geoffrey draws his sword and holds on to a holy symbol that hangs from his neck and then a burst of light suddenly erupts from his symbol.
    Spoiler:
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Sun May 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Frosty jumps up from his chair with his dagger in hand. And blasts this evil stinking zombie corpse foe with his magical freezy powers.

Spoiler:
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Wed May 29, 2013 7:25 am

Moe grabs both of them by the scruff of their necks... Hey snap out of it both of you! My bar-stool wont take much more punishment. Obviously you two can't handle the good stuff. Now we good?

The pink zombie sticks its tongue out at Geoffrey. And begins to do a very strange dance. (the mocorena)
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed May 29, 2013 1:08 pm

bar stool....
    He rubs his eyes
    ...yeah....I don't need to drink anymore of that stuff... Sorry Moe.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Yeah.... Hez is pretsty mezzed up. Eyes better take hisss sdrink. Frosty says reaching a shaky hand out.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:10 am

I think that you both have had enough.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:38 am

I theenk yur quwhite ryte..... Nyce katching up Frosty!
    Geoffrey staggers away from the bar and wobbles out the door heading to the common temple to try and fix any moral implications that may have affected his alignment from having a good time with Frosty.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Soon after the drunken departure of Geoffrey, a man walks into the bar. Though what he wears is a typical getup for an adventurer, the first thing anyone might notice is the wizard's hat on top of his head which should be pointy yet droops over to the side. He is wearing a long blue wizards cloak, has a large leather bound book lashed onto his belt hanging on his side, and has a standard adventurer's pack strapped to his back. He walks to the bar and takes a seat
    Hello, I've been traveling all day and would very much like to rent one of your rooms if you happen to have one to spare....
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Iv Think YOUV HAD Enuffz! I'lz Tell IV had A nuff! Frosty speaks quite belligerently towards Moe and all of the other patrons. Soundz like I'll just has to head somvere I'm cant tell I'm not wanted here! Frosty spits out somewhat malignantly towards Moe. He then stumbles out of the Bar and is gone from everyone's sight.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Oh my, Moe points at Steve, go make sure he doesn't break anything too important. Go fetch a Paladin of Pelor if things start to get hairy. Steve poofs into a little black bunny and hops out silently after Frosty. Hi friend, who might you be? Moe asks the wizardy looking fellow in blue.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:59 am

My name is Magnus Tiberius Arcano IV. Back in Valkurstead, they called me Magnus the younger. But that's just as bad as being called junior. You may simply call me Magnus.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:46 am