iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

3 posters

The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Post  Mr.Hero Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:10 am

I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoI_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoI_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IGI_I_I_I_I_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IBI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_IsI_I_IFIFIFI_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_ICIKIsI_I_IFIFIFI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IFIFIFI_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoI_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoIoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I__I_

Gaius moves to a more advantageous position and launches an attack which will harm only his enemies
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Mr.Hero on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to roll attack for each individual target)
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Post  Mr.Hero Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 am

I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoI_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IGI_I_I_I_I_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IBI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_IsI_I_IFIFIFI_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_ICIKI_I_I_IFIFIFI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IFIFIFI_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_IoIoI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_
    I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I__I_

As the shadows engulfs the minds of his foes, Gaius smirks as a Kobold slinger falls to the ground.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:13 am

I_I_I_IBICIKI_I_I_IFIFIFI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_

Bort moves beside the chieftain and lunges with his sword, and then just as swiftly swings low at the wretched beast.

Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:18 pm

I_I_I_IBI_IKI_I_I_IFIFIFI_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_

Bort's attack leaves the chieftain laying in a pool of blood slain by the two fold attack he carried out. Borts attack leaves only one Kobold slinger left on the battlefield.....
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 4 Empty YAY Charge!

Post  Jing Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 am

Kran drops his battleaxe then backs away from the slinger, Here I come! He draws his Thundergod Halberd and charges his foe.

Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:02 am

Thunder rattles the battlefield as Kran rushes his foe with extreme force. The attack devistates the weak lone Kobold and he falls lifeless to the ground
    Spoiler:
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:36 am

Kran sheathes his Great Fang and retrieves his battleaxe. Well that was quite exillerating! Is anyone injured?
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Bort pulls his cloak covering up the burns caused by the chieftain's attack. Yeah, I'm fine.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Gaius starts walking around in the aftermath of their battle with the Kobolds searching the area. He then pauses for a moment, then waves his hands in the air summoning his pack into existence from nowhere. Slinging the strap of his pack around his right shoulder and letting it lay against his opposite side he holds out his left hand.

Manus, map please....

At his command, a hand reaches out holding a very old map which Gaius takes. The hand then retreats back into his satchel. Opening the map Gaius looks it over occasionally glancing back up to his surroundings.

Yes! This MUST be the place! Okay comrades, this is the location of the village where the Legend of the Silver Scepter says that the artifact was last seen! We should look around for clues once we gather our spoils of battle! I think we are vary close to finding this legendary artifact, I just can't contain my excitement!

Gaius walks towards the campfire

But perhaps we should rest for a bit after checking out this little Kobold outpost and before we venture on....
    Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 4 Empty EXPERIENCE POINTS!!!!

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:25 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mr.Hero on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 pm

I know Kobolds like to lay traps, so I think it best if we search the area for clues together... wouldn't you agree Bort Surebolt? Oh, Gaius the Great what is that strange hand thing you have there?
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Oh, Manus?! He's my handservant. I picked him up at a magic shop in a town in the East. He lives in my pack and lends a helping hand from time to time. Yes Kran, I believe you are right: best to stick together! Now, what do you want to check out first?
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:41 am

I wonder if Kran would push me around in that wheelbarrow..... Bort thinks to himself. This totem is beautiful, any chance we could get this thing back with us?
    Bort closely examines the totem.
    Spoiler:
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:28 am

Indeed...But I don't think it will fit in my pack friend. We could see if Truffles can tow it home.
    Kran calls Truffles to join them by the fire. Thats a good girl. Truffles guess who is here?! Your favorite, Bort!
    Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Spoiler:
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Bort carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
    + 7

I guess we could go and check out those huts Bort says quietly since nothing is wrong and he is acting completely normal and has no reason to hide anything from anyone.....
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 4 Empty Butterfingers....and a low endurance skill!

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:56 am

As soon as Bort finishes his sentence, A loud thud is heard and the totem which mysteriously vanished previously falls out from underneath Bort's cloak
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:02 am

Gaius rubs his chin and raises his eyebrow
    Hmm.... now that's interresting! Um... How did you fit that under your cloak??? And more importantly, If you wanted it why not simply say so? We are all companions here and there is no reason to hide your desires! If you would like to have this totem as a trophy or a piece of wares to try and sell, you have but to ask. For I am a great and powerfull wizard! Give me a place to stand (and a wand), and I can move the earth! If you wish I can create a quick portal and send the totem back to my shop where my steel servant Tank can watch over it until we return! What do you say Bort?
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:02 pm

A tiny tear perhaps appears in the corner of Bort's left eye.... but no one can be sure... That sounds good Bort says happily. Honestly I just wanted to see if it could be done......
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:48 am

Well, stand back and prepare to be amazed!
    Gaius opens his palms and raises his arms up to the sky. Underneith his breath, he utters some achaic language. As soon as he stops speaking, he thrusts his hands out in front of him as if aiming a cannon at the ground. Then out of nowhere, a series of blue glowing runes appear on the ground forming a large ring. Soon, the ring of runes begins to spin counter-clockwise. As the speed of the runic rotation increases, the grass inside fades away and soon the view of a small room full of artifacts and trinkets can be seen
    now then, all we have to do is push it in!
    Gaius moves to the totem and leans against it to push it in...
    Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:53 am

Though Gaius pushes with all his might, the totem remains still. Gaius let's out a deep sigh, falls to the ground, and wipes the sweat from his brow. Sitting against the totem, Gaius shrugs and looks at Kran.
    So.... You want to give it a go? I've uh... Just been working out so much that all my muscles are sore...
    He rubs his biceps as if they are in great pain.
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:07 am

Kran leans up against the totem and pushes it with all his might!

Spoiler:
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Bort joins in. Bort carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
    + 14
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:53 pm

With they're combined strength, the totem gives way. The companions push the totem through the portal to a place of safe keeping. As soon as it travels to it's new location Gaius gets up off the ground and closes the portal.
    Well that was a great team effort! Now lets see what else we can find.... Which way do you guys want to go???? I myself wouldn't mind checking out those tools of in the distance.... it might give us some clues on which way to go next. Logically if this is the site where the silver scepter was, then somewhere close by should be the ocean. we just need to find some way of getting to the island on this map...maybe there are boat some where... maybe these kobolds are seafarers.... maybe we can find some treasure....okay, I'm rambling. But I do think checking that wheel barrel and random stuff over there may be a good idea!
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:24 am

I figured we could search those cabins.... But a wheelbarrow could be fun! Bart speaks very elatedly, before realizing himself and quickly darkening his countenance

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:24 am