iRPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for our misadventures!

3 posters

The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Jing
    Jing
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Post  Jing Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 am

Lets check out the wheelbarrel and maybe Bort will push me around, hahaha!
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

The Legend of the Silver Scepter - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of the Silver Scepter

Post  Mr.Hero Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:46 pm

As the group move closer to the area with the wheel barrel, they notice that the wheel barrel is full of gold and what appeared to be tools from a distance is actually weapons and treasure. There is a well worn path from this spot which leads to the West.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:38 am

Wheel barrel full of gold, that sure is handy. So where do you think that path leads?
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Well it is leading west... And we should probably follow... But I think we should split this gold three ways first!
    There's enough gold in the wheel barrel for every one to have a share of 1000gp
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:11 am

Are any of these weapon enchanted or what have you?
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:40 am

Any chance you can use your magical portalness and send all this stuff somewhere? I know a place near Bartopia where it will all be safe until we get back. That way we can keep moving right along without having to carry anything
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:00 am

Well....I'm going to take my 1000gp and put it in my bag of holding....I can teleport yours if you would like! Also there are two magical items in here! Lets see....Gaius pulls out a red cloth garment and a small totem shaped like a heart...
    Spoiler:
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:11 am

Gauis, you are beginning to sound like Bort! Hahaha, gonna teleport my money huh? If you could teleport it back to Zegi's that would be great, my son has been really working hard at his next project. I guess I will take the totem, since that red garment looks more Bort's style. Hands Gaius his share of the gold.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 am

Thats a great idea! We set up a perminate teleportation circle in his home to remedy his horrid commute! Lets send it to him then...
    He opens up another quick portal underneath Kran's pile of gold and sends it to Zegi's house
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:44 am

These portal things seem pretty handy. Any chance you can teach me how to use them?
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Well that takes alot of discipline and practice... but you can purchase a portal gun from my shop!I might even cut you a deal.... I think we should camp for the night and then continue on our journey.
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:44 am

I might have to do that when we get back. But for right now, camp we shall!
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 am

The adventurer's make camp for the night. They sleep beside the bonfire on their bedrolls and have a small but nourishing meal. After a good night's rest, they begins to wake. As they wake, they hear a rustling noise in the brush to the West....
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:44 pm

I HEAR A RUSTLING NOISE IN THE BRUSH TO THE WEST! Bort yells very loudly in his own mind. But of course he does not actually utter any words because he is sneaky and yelling is rarely effective when you do not want to be seen. Bort, grasping his crossbow tightly, becomes one with the shadow and moves carefully but hastily in a wide arc putting space between him and his comrades and moving to outflank anything that may be in the bushes. He looks and listens in, hoping to find some clue as to the nature of the rustler.

Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Fri May 03, 2013 9:53 am

As Bort moves into the open he can see figures in the distance. Though, as he moves swiftly to create space between himself and his comrades, he makes a brief yet sudden rustling noise himself and has become a rustler in his own right! Bort can tell that the figures are about 3 1/2 - 4 feet tall and have tails but he is unable to tell much else about their appearance. After Bort creates a rustle, these figures run off down the path which heads West
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Sat May 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Blast! Bort yells out in frustration at his failed attempt of silence. He takes to his feet in chase of these creatures with unrelenting quickness.

Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Sun May 05, 2013 9:51 am

As Bort Gives chase, he catches up to three of them (he is now within 10 feet of them) and is close enough to tell that these are Kobolds. He has run after them down the path far enough to also see the coast. At the beach, three more Kobolds get into a sea kayak and sail off into the distance. they leave one kayak behind
    Spoiler:
    Jing
    Jing
    Admin

Post  Jing Sun May 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Kran grabs his axe and runs after Bort, eventually catching up to him.

Hey, buddy you took off in a flash...you started yelling and took off running...not like Bort the "Sneaky" more like Bort the "Acting-like-a-rash-youngling"

Kran stands 15 feet back from Bort when he made his remarks, then notices the kobolds and draws his weapon.

Oh...Zounds! Where's Giaus?

Spoiler:
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Mon May 13, 2013 6:01 pm

As his two companions are gathered around the three captured kobolds, Gaius finally catches up. He's jogging a little bit.
    Hey guys! I woke up an no one was back at camp... What happened???
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Tue May 14, 2013 12:59 am

Ummmm.... Out of character.... Where did my post go? I can't see it
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue May 14, 2013 7:36 am

*out of character*
    I deleted it; it's not time for fighting dragons yet silly! So I couldn't let you simply write one in. After thinking about my rash executive decision now though.... I'm starting to wonder if you were serious or just day dreaming without declaring that you were daydreaming...
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Tue May 14, 2013 11:04 am

Did you even read it........ Bort has been day dreaming like that since he joined this universe...... UGh.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Tue May 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Sorry... pale my bad ill send some cool treasure Bort's way to try and make up for it
    Bort
    Bort
    Admin

Post  Bort Wed May 15, 2013 12:34 am

Its fine.... Back to the Action!

Bort stands steady with his crossbow ready. What are you doing here! He shouts at the kobolds.
    Mr.Hero
    Mr.Hero
    Admin

Post  Mr.Hero Wed May 15, 2013 7:05 am

As the three kobolds are questioned they all look at one another for a moment and refuse to answe aborts question
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:47 am